Mark your calendars and plan to participate in this very exciting ANS Topical Meeting on April 11-15, 2021 in Raleigh NC.
How to Get Involved
- Participate in the Career Development Workshop on April 11
- Time: to be announced
- Audience: prospective/new graduate students, current & graduating students
- Content: a panel of experts from academia, national laboratories & industry will speak on transitionary phases & skill-sets to attain – professional development advice, hiring manager suggestions, etc.
- Send other topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour Campus & Raleigh-Durham Facilities
- Volunteer during the topical meeting
- Your registration will be waived for 10 hours of work during this meeting. Register early, these spaces are limited.
- Student Assistants will:
- Help session chairs, distributing & collecting surveys, counting the number of session participants
- More generally, help wherever a set of hands is needed