Student & Early Career Program
Mark your calendars and plan to participate in this very exciting ANS Topical Meeting during October 3-7, 2021 in Raleigh NC.
How to Get Involved
- Participate in the Career Development Workshop on Monday, October 4
- Time: to be announced
- Audience: prospective/new graduate students; current & graduating students; and, early career professionals (3 years & under)
- Content: a panel of experts from academia, national laboratories & industry will speak on transitionary phases & skill sets to attain – professional development advice, hiring manager suggestions, etc.
- Send other topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour Campus & Raleigh-Durham Facilities
- On campus: visit the PULSTAR Research Reactor, Nuclear Engineering Simulation Laboratory & campus highlights including the James B. Hunt, Jr. Library & its Visualization Lab
- Off campus: Triangle University Nuclear Laboratory (TUNL), a US Department of Energy Center of Excellence in Nuclear Physics
- Volunteer during the topical meeting
- Help session chairs distribute & collect surveys, count the number of session participants
- More generally, help wherever a set of hands is needed
- Additional information/meeting for the student assistant program is forthcoming. Early career professionals are not included in this program.
Student & Early Career Program Committee Members
Lisa Marshall, M&C 2021 Student Program Chair
Joseph Coale, M&C 2021 Student Program Assistant Chair
William Dawn, M&C 2021 Student Program Assistant Chair